- Do you ever feel anxious, fearful, or panicky?
- Do the demands of multiple roles (mother, wife, daughter, care-taker, friend, student, career woman) feel out of balance with no place for you?
- Do you care too much what others think?
- Are you struggling in your relationships?
- Do you find yourself repeating the same unhealthful / damaging behaviors?
- Are you putting off pursuing your dreams or goals?
- Do you feel bogged down as you try to make a change?
- Do you feel as if your life is on hold?
I believe that healing occurs when we explore our difficulties with courage, compassion, and curiosity. I work with a variety of approaches that include building somatic awareness, understanding unconscious drives, and tapping into the nervous system’s natural healing capacities. I strive to create a dynamic, interactive, and nurturing space in which your natural capacity for growth and healing is supported.
I am honored to share in your healing journey in a safe and confidential environment. I am familiar with a wide range of issues including relationship concerns, anxiety, depression, shame resilience, stress, grief and loss, transitions, and crises of faith.
Benefits of Counseling
- Improve relationships with loved ones.
- Replenish motivation through self-care.
- Find your voice.
- Practice acceptance of one’s self.