Self-Care Houston, Episode 22: Sandy Wilder, founder of Educare Unlearning Institute, joins Jennifer in a conversation about the Enneagram. What is the Enneagram? What is the difference between the Enneagram and personality assessments? How can the study of the Enneagram impact my relationship with myself and others? If I want to learn more about the Enneagram, where is a good place to start?
After a 35 year career consulting, training and coaching educators and business leaders to be more effective personally, interpersonally, on teams, and in the cultures they create, in 2009 Sandy left the corporate world. He formed the Educare Unlearning Institute which uses tools like the Enneagram to help people unlearn that which blocks their potential so they can live freely and authentically from their deepest truth.
He offers programs, retreats, vision quests, fireside chats, individual coaching, daily unlearning insights and a dynamic supportive community for you if you would like to:
- Uncover, express and develop your innate, natural strengths
- Question stressful thoughts and beliefs, and experience transformation through unlearning
- Learn to listen in a way that naturally enriches relationships and encourages authenticity
- Educare Unlearning Institute
- Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI Assessment)
- Enneagram Institute
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types, Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson
- The Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People, Elizabeth Wagele and Renee Baron
- More Enneagram Resources