Jennifer Christian Counseling Rates for Your Therapy
I offer a free initial 30-minute Zoom consultation. During a consultation, I am happy to answer any questions. We can discuss things like what to expect from therapy and what you are looking for in a therapist. We can also discuss your concerns and your reason for seeking counseling to ensure that we will be a good fit for working together.
Clients can cancel or reschedule up to 24-hours in advance without penalty; however, clients will be billed for the full amount of the session with late or no notice.
I accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
I do not participate in any insurance programs. However, if your health insurance has “out-of-network benefits,” you may receive reimbursement for part of the therapy fees. Most health insurance plans cover therapy.
To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you can do is call them. Check your range carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Does my plan cover family therapy?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?