Self-Care Houston, Episode 18: Dr. Amy Fuller joins Jennifer in a conversation about affordable counseling centers throughout Houston. Amy and Jennifer also discuss common signs to watch for in our children and marriages that let us know it may be time to seek out the help of a supportive therapist. Amy is a marriage and family therapist, certified sex therapist, and the clinical director at Fuller Life Family Therapy Institute.
- Free and Low Cost Counseling in Houston, Texas
- Fuller Life Family Institute
- KERA Think Interview with Katherine Reynolds Lewis, author of, ““The Good News About Bad Behavior: Why Kids Are Less Disciplined Than Ever – and What to Do About It”
- Dr. Amy Fuller’s Couple Intensives
- Houston Sliding-Scale Counseling Map
- Legacy Community Health Centers