Awareness Houston, Episode 5: Keith Kristich joins Jennifer in a conversation exploring growth and healing from the combined perspectives of Centering Prayer and the Enneagram. Keith shares his personal journey of how these two practices came together and deepened his trust in the mystery and constant presence of God. Deep inner work in Centering Prayer and the Enneagram can open us to a place of stillness in the midst of the tumultuous experiences of 2020.
Keith Kristich is a certified meditation, Centering Prayer, and Enneagram teacher. Keith uses these practices to help people slow down and reconnect with God and their true self. Keith works with people in small groups, retreats, and one-on-one settings through spiritual direction and Enneagram coaching.
- Contemplative Enneagram Groups
- Closer Than Breath Course
- Contemplative Enneagram on Instagram
- Keith Kristich on Instagram
- Sitting with God: A Journey to Your True Self Through Centering Prayer, Rich Lewis (2020)
- Open Mind, Open Heart 20th Anniversary Edition, Thomas Keating, (2019)
- Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening, Cynthia Bourgeault, (2004)
- Wisdom of the Enneagram, Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson (1999)
- Facets of Unity: The Enneagram of Holy Ideas, A.H. Almaas (2000)